- Saturday, March 9th, 2013. The gates will open at 7:50am. Feel free to line up outside beforehand, but the event will not start till the gates open at 7:50am. We’ll be checking ID’s when you enter the gate, so have your photo ID ready.
- Draft beers will start pouring at 9:00am. That is the earliest we can legally pour beer.
- Breakfast will be made available once the gates open.
- Upon entering you will receive two wristbands: one to show that you’re at least 21 years old and the other to secure your right to purchase Hunahpu’s.
- The bottles of Hunahpu’s will go on sale at 12:00pm, or when the last wristband is handed out, whichever comes first.
See all details at: http://www.hunahpusday.com/