>> TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR HUNAHPU’S DAY <<
In Mayan mythology, Hun Hunahpu was the father of the Mayan hero twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque. Hun Hunahpu, along with his brother Vucub Hunahpu, was tricked by the Dark Lords of the underworld and slain. Hun Hunahpu’s corpse morphed into a cacao tree, his head becoming a cacao pod, which in typically awesome mythology fashion, spit upon the hand of a young maiden named Xiquic who promptly became pregnant with the hero twins. The twins would ultimately grow up to avenge their father and uncle and defeat the Dark Lords and ascend to the heavens to become the moon and sun. We brew Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout once a year and release it only at the brewery. We will continue to do so until the end of the cycle.
· The fest is from March 14, 2015 from 11:00am-4:00pm at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL 33607
· $200 per ticket
· Includes 4 bottles of Hunahpu’s® Imperial Stout (750mL), a meal ticket for food from Cigar City Catering, a bottle tote bag, and access to over 200 beers from 60+ breweries from all over the world.
· Includes branded Hunahpu’s Day® 2015 glass
· Tickets are limited to one per transaction
· The name on the ticket MUST match the name of the fest attendee. If you have a valid ticket but your name doesn’t match, you will be denied entry
· When signing out through TicketFly, the name in the billing field MUST match the name of the attendee.
· The 4 bottles of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout will be available for pickup upon leaving the fest. There will be no reentry of any kind.
· Chairs, bulky coolers, and tents are not allowed. Small, soft-sided coolers are allowed. If it has wheels, don’t bring it.
· You’re allowed to bring bottles of beer to share, but only if they fit in backpacks or small, soft-sided coolers.
· All attendees must be 21 and up. No children or animals are allowed.
· The tasting room will be closed during the fest, but will open up again after the fest at 6:00pm
This Hunahpu’s Day’s beer fest looks to be the most ridiculous yet. Nearly 70 breweries pouring over 200 different beers, most of which are not easily found in Florida (or anywhere else for that matter). Getting a list like this together wasn’t easy, but come Hunahpu’s Day, it’ll be worth it.
For a full list visit click here