How it Works1. Purchase a Tampa Bay Ale Trail Passport online or directly at a participating retailer. Passports are $25.00 and are valid Jan 1 - Dec 31.
2. Visit a participating brewery and present this passport when you purchase a beer (pint, flight, package-to-go, crowler or growler fill) to receive a "First Visit" passport stamp. The more unique breweries you visit earns incentives directly from us collected at one of our Trailhead Meetups. Return to this same brewery on a future date and purchase a beer (pint, flight, package-to-go, crowler or growler fill) and receive a "Return Visit BOGO Redeemed"; stamp and complimentary pint at the brewery's discretion of equal or lesser value than the beer (pint, flight, package-to-go, crowler or growler fill) purchased.
Incentives1. BOGO Pints. Visit a brewery and collect a "First Visit" stamp in your passport. Return on a future date, buy another pint, and get one more FREE that day.
2. Earn additional merchandise incentives directly from the Tampa Bay Ale Trail by visiting as many unique breweries as possible. Collect all four!
3. Collect your hard-earned incentives at our monthly Trailhead Meetups (we usually skip March) held at a participating TBAT brewery. Be sure to like/follow our Facebook, check out the events page on this website, or subscribe to our email newsletter for upcoming dates.
Incentives Include1st: TBAT Branded Glass- (10) Unique Breweries
2nd: TBAT Branded Sunglasses- (20) Unique Breweries
3rd: TBAT Branded Snapback Hat- (40) Unique Breweries
4th: Challenge Coin - (76) Unique Breweries 2021, (77) Unique Breweries 2022
The Fine Print1. This Passport and associated incentive program is valid from Jan 1 to December 31 of the calendar year posted in the book. All BOGO pints must be collected on or before December 31st.
2. You must be 21 years or older to participate in the Tampa Bay Ale Trail.
3. Limit one Passport per person and only one stamp may be earned per brewery per day.
4. Incentives will be distributed at Tampa Bay Ale Trail “Trailhead Meetups” held at a participating brewery. Information regarding these meetups will be posted in three locations: our Facebook page, the events page on this website, and our email newsletter. We don't do meetups at ticketed events or festivals because we always want free access for everyone. The last date to collect incentive stamps is December 31, and we hold one last Meetup in January to redeem those December stamps. Breweries that close permanently will not count against the total for the final incentive. But if you have collected that stamp from a brewery before they closed it benefits you in counting for your totals. For example the 2021 edition started with 80, 3 closed, and one stopped brewing but remained open as a restaurant. If you didn't get to those locations then you only need 76 stamps for the final Incentive. And likewise if you have 10, 20, or 40 stamps, any number of which are closed breweries, then you still get those corresponding incentive items. Either way the stamps work in your favor.
5. Enjoy the Tampa Bay Ale Trail responsibly, do not drink and drive. Tampa Bay Beer Week, Inc, its employees and representatives are not liable for any and all damages or issues of any kind resulting from participation in the Tampa Bay Ale Trail. Use at your own risk.
6. BOGOs are at the discretion of participating breweries. Please discuss BOGO before purchase on your return visit. We hold that it is unreasonable to expect that purchasing a crowler, special release bottle, or package, will require the brewery to give you a second crowler, special release bottle, or package. Equal or lesser value refers to the brewery's choice in serving you a standard size pour of an option they see appropriate. If you purchase a lower priced pour it is reasonable to assume you will get a similarly valued pour as your BOGO. If you purchase a higher priced pour the brewery may choose to give you an equally priced pour, or they may offer you a lower priced pour. We can't controll the individual decisions of 77 various businesses, and they do this as a kindness to the program and to you. There are many reasons that a server may deny service at any time, including intoxication or rudeness. Be kind, and be safe.
7. Rules are subject to change without notice. There's only so much room in the book. We'll always try to elaborate on this page.
The BreweriesThe 2022 edition started with 77 craft breweries across the greater Tampa Bay Area. Breweries that close, or stop brewing, do not count against the final incentive item.
3 Car Garage Brewing Co, 3 Keys Brewing, 7venth Sun Brewery Dunedin, 7venth Sun Brewery Tampa, 81Bay Brewing Co, Anecdote Brewing Co, Arkane Aleworks, Avid Brew Co, BarrieHaus Beer Co, Bastet Brewing, Bay Cannon Beer Co, Bayboro Brewing Co, Big Storm Brewery (Clearwater), Big Storm Brewery (Odessa), Big Top Brewer’s Collective, Big Top, Bootleggers Brewing Co, Brew Hub, Brew Life, Brighter Days Brew Co, Bullfrog Creek Brewing Co, Caledonia Brewing, Calusa Brewing, Cigar City Brewing, Cigar City Cider & Mead, Clearwater Brewing, Coppertail Brewing Co, Cotee River Brewing Co, Craft Life Brewing, Crooked Thumb Brewery, Cueni Brewing Co, de Bine Brewing Co, Dissent Lakeland, Dissent Craft Brewing Co, Double Branch Artisanal Ales, Dunedin Brewery, Escape Brewing Company, Five Branches Brewing, Florida Ave Brewing Co, Flying Boat Brewing Co, Four Stacks Brewing Co, Good Liquid Brewing Co, Grand Central Brewhouse, Green Bench Brewing Co, Grindhaus Brew Lab, Gulfport Brewery + Eatery, If I Brewed the World Brewery, In The Loop Brewing Co, Infusion Brewing Co, Keel Farm Agrarian Ales & Ciders, King State, Leaven Brewing, Marker 48 Brewing, Mastry’s Brewing Co, Motorworks Brewing, Overflow Brewing Co, Pinellas Ale Works, Rapp Brewing Co, Right Around the Corner, Rock Brothers Brewing, Sarasota Brewing, Six Ten Brewing, Soggy Bottom Brewing Co, Southern Brewing & Winemaking, Southern Lights Brewing, St. Pete Brewing Co, Stilt House Brewery, Swan Brewing, Swan Brewing South, Tampa Bay Brewing Co Ybor, Tampa Bay Brewing Co Westchase, The Liquid Garage Co, Three Bulls Tavern & Brewery, Tidal Brewing Co, Troubled Waters Brewing, Two Frogs Brewing Company, Unrefined Brewing, Webb’s City Cellar, Woodwright Brewing Co, Zydeco Brew Werks
Don't see your favorite brewery in the book? We probably invited them and would love to have them on board next year. Participation is voluntary and free, so please let them know you support this program and would like for them to as well. We'd appreciate it!
Where to BuyThis site is open 24-7! Shipping is free and books enter the mail within 24 hours.
The following locations offer books for sale on site:
Bastet Brewing - Ybor
Bootleggers Brewing Co - Tampa
Grand Central Brewhouse - St. Pete
Caledonia Brewing - Dunedin
Pinellas Ale Works - St. Pete
Troubled Waters Brewing - Safety Harbor
We highly recommend contacting these locations to confirm inventory before driving any distance.